Accessibility Statement for Interstate Transport Refrigeration
Interstate Transport Refrigeration is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) deﬁne requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. At Interstate Transport Refrigeration, we strive to meet recommended standards and are conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level A guidelines where feasible. These guidelines outline four main principles that sites should be:
- Perceivable- Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable- User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable- Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust- Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Interstate Transport Refrigeration website. Be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our team applies improvements to continue to meet WCAG 2.1 Level A guidelines over time.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Interstate Transport Refrigeration website:
- Phone: 800.251.4211
- E-mail Us
- Mailing address: 2901 E 78th Street, Minneapolis MN 55425